Custom solution to engage customers, clients, agents & distributors. To remain visible, businesses must remain connected with their customers, clients, agents and distributors, keeping them updated about promotions, products and services.
Your business at peak performance – day after day
Is your organization working in the most effective way possible – aligned to objectives and optimizing available resources? This depends a lot on business processes, and these need to be designed so that they don’t hamper speed and agility. At the same time, the pursuit of speed should not lead to unreliable processes and a lack of visibility.
Systematically analysing and defining business workflows is an important first step towards enhancing operational efficiency. Workflow management systems can then be created – defining process initiation, approval, data collation and reporting procedures, and their schedules.
Business benefits of
Systems that are mapped to your specific objectives deliver real business benefits:
- Real time tracking of operational activities
- Productivity improvement and optimization of team efforts
- Progress measurement against specific goals
- Enhanced collaboration and communication
- Effective data analysis that leads to business insights and better decisions
Features of an effective
workflow management system
Workflow management systems replace manual, paper or spreadsheet based systems and unlock efficiencies throughout the organization. Essential features of a workflow management systems include:
- Built to match your specific objectives, processes and integrate with existing enterprise systems
- Designed to fulfill the requirements of different stakeholders and roles
- Deliver information to stakeholders in the form of reports and dashboards that aid decision-making
- Enable communication, collaboration and properly track exchanges and documents
- Ensure information security
- Available on all devices – desktop and mobile
Workflow Automation - By Function
Top 7 Features Your Workflow Management System Must Have
We are often surprised to find that, in the best of companies, many workflows that involve data collection, processing, reviews, approvals and reporting depend on manual processing by way of Excel sheets.
Manual or inefficient business processes are a cause of revenue leakage, employee discomfort and poor customer delivery, yet they are often overlooked by strategic leadership. While there may be a number of initiatives under way for quality and process improvement in the enterprise, the plight of a manager who is regularly collating Excel sheets from various colleagues to create management reports often goes unnoticed.
Workflow Automation - By Industry
Data, information, knowledge, analysis, analytics, machine learning, artificial intelligence, business intelligence, data mining, big data…
Most organizations are convinced that if productivity on the field is improved, it will result in real business benefits. The challenge however, is to figure out how to improve this productivity.