Custom solution to engage customers, clients, agents & distributors. To remain visible, businesses must remain connected with their customers, clients, agents and distributors, keeping them updated about promotions, products and services.
SUPPLY CHAIN MANAGEMENT WORKFLOW AUTOMATION
Effectively manage multi-modal and distributed operations
Workflow Automation - By Industry
Supply chain management workflows involve specific challenges, as goods and assets are geographically distributed, and often spread across multi-modal transportation. Effective scheduling, tracking, documentation and reporting are extremely important in order to meet delivery commitments, optimize assets and revenue generation.
WORKFLOW AUTOMATION FOR SUPPLY CHAIN LOGISTICS
The effective use of technology for supply chain automation can streamline a variety of processes:
- Process enquiries, check available options and generate commercial proposals.
- Documentation and checks for material received
- View available storage and transportation facilities and communicate with sales force
- Route planning for transportation
- Optimize storage and transportation facilities
- Real-time tracking of material movement
- Scheduling and routing of distribution of goods to point-of-sale or end user
- Invoice completed orders
- Account receivable tracking
- Ensure necessary conditions for perishable goods
- Schedule and track the inspection and maintenance of assets
Workflow automation systems that leverage cloud, mobility, RFID, barcode scanning and web technologies ensure accuracy, secure and efficient processing of supply chain logistics.
Supply Chain Management
The customer provides storage and transportation of the components required for manufacturing industries. They were using spreadsheets and manual systems to track their assets and generate the information needed for invoicing. This led to revenue leakage and errors. CCR Technologies developed Workflow Automation that brought in better visibility, control, coordination and accuracy.
Workflow Automation - By Function
Data, information, knowledge, analysis, analytics, machine learning, artificial intelligence, business intelligence, data mining, big data…
Most organizations are convinced that if productivity on the field is improved, it will result in real business benefits. The challenge however, is to figure out how to improve this productivity.